Monday, June 27, 2011

Lovely Baby Quilt

 This is a baby quilt that I put together a little while back.  It was supposed to be a sudoku quilt kit, but when I assembled the rows, too many like colors were by each other so I had to assemble it a little bit differently... regardless, it is just just a bunch of charm squares sewed together!
 The fabric line for this quilt is Moda Lovely.

 After putting the charm squares together, it was clear this quilt needed a little something more, so my mom beat me to the punch and went ahead and appliqued some flowers on it... of course it looks great, complete with ric rac stems!
 My mom custom quilted this and I just LOVE it.  It may just be my favorite quilt job she's done so far!
 The back is also from the Moda Lovely line which is also what I used to bind the quilt.

No comments:

Post a Comment