Wednesday, September 7, 2011

FAVORITE INSPIRATION

 I find myself being so inspired whenever I look on Flickr.  People post the most beautiful things and I just can't help but get ideas by looking at them all.  I mark the ones that are my favorites.  You may even see a couple similarities between some of these and a quilt or two I have made.  Looking at these beautiful quilts/blocks gets me so excited to do 'the next thing', but also a little sad because I will never get to make everything I want to.  You know?

Anyways, I am sharing with you all of my favorites from Flickr... it is forever growing so I will add more in the future.  I DARE you not to be inspired by these beauties!!:

1. Climbing the walls... A modern denim quilt., 2. PictureBox quilt blowing in wind, 3. Stepping stones quilt finished, 4. Purple & green, 5. Wall Hanging, 6. I Spy Flying Geese, 7. Under the Boardwalk quilt pattern by Sweet Jane's, Terrain fabric by Kate Spain, 8. Pixelated Color Wheel Quilt, 9. Stash Quilt Side A, 10. Wonderland Top, 11. DS Quilts top finished, 12. Rainbow Wonky Stars, 13. Minecraft Quilt Top!, 14. Seeing Squares Quilt Top, 15. Tetris + Quilt = Quiltris, 16. Pixel Pusher, finished, 17. Walk in the Woods finished quilt full, 18. Kaleidoscope quilt top, 19. Dresdens, 20. Adams Quilt 006, 21. Stained Glass Quilt, 22. Block-A-Palooza Complete [3], 23. Red and Aqua Winding Ways, 24. "Hope" October Stash Buster Quilt


1. Bee Modern- June, 2. Orange and Blue Blocks from Bee Imaginative Bee, 3. Suzanne's Blocks Together, 4. "Awesome Lap Quilt", 5. Square Top, 6. modern squares quilt blue green brown, 7. 2010 Atlanta Symphony Decorators Show House & Gardens, 8. Cascade Quilt, 9. Chartreuse Stamps Quilt, 10. Rainbow Around the Block - Karen, 11. Gelati Log Cabin, 12. "Spot On" Circle Quilt, 13. Blue, green, and gray, 14. Baby Quilt, 15. Bumper in crib 1, 16. Australasian Bee Quilt Finished - front, 17. Finished quilt top, 18. February Quilt: Both Sides, 19. Paintbox Quilt - Detail, 20. piano quilt, 21. P1030608, 22. do. Good Stitches December "Love" Quilt, 23. do. Good Stitches X-string Quilt - January "Faith" group, 24. Blue Bento

1 comment:

  1. Not oddly, I found that I have one of those as my favorite too.

    ReplyDelete