Wednesday, May 18, 2011

ALFALC Swap- May

One of my newest swaps is the "A little fabric, a little chocolate swap"...sounds right up my alley, huh?  The idea is you send some fabric (at least 3 fat quarters worth), a notion of some sort, some chocolate and a handmade item.  For my handmade item, my partner requested/mentioned a table runner. So, that's what I made!

 I tried it on my table-- just to see how it would look.
 Here is a closeup of the front where you can see the quilting better.
 I used Moda Central Park charm squares and did the sashing/borders with Kona charcoal and a Kona orange color (not sure what color).
For the backing, I used a Moda Eden print.  I really liked it and it makes me want to do an entire quilt from the Eden line, but it is a little hard to find.

1 comment:

  1. Such a pretty table runner! I hope you get something at least as nice in return!

    ReplyDelete