Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Giddy Quilt


This is a smaller sized quilt (maybe a baby quilt?) that I made out of Moda Giddy fabric.  I used one jelly roll and a charm pack.  I am in love with these colors for some reason.  I just want to stare at this quilt all day... perhaps I will just put it on my craft room wall?  hmmm...
 For the middle, where I used the jelly roll, I used a pattern that I found in one of those precuts books.  It was really easy and I like who the pattern does to your eyes.... are you looking at squares, diamonds, triangles? 

 For the back, I used one of the prints from the same line for the majority of the back and used my extra blocks in the back. 
 For the quilting, my mom used a thread called, "lipstick" and actually used a clover pantagraph.  Seems an odd choice, but it really looks great!  I love it.
 Here is a closeup of the front--- I just love the girly colors in this quilt!

1 comment:

  1. How on earth do you have time to do all this? I really LOVE this quilt too! The pattern is great! And I like the blocks on the back too. You are so good at this!

    ReplyDelete