Monday, July 11, 2011

A few July blocks

 July isn't over yet and I am not done with all my blocks yet.  But, I have finished most of them so thought I would go ahead and post what I have finished.
 First off is the Fat Stash Bee.  The blue fabric was provided and she asked for blocks for her husband's quilt.  He works with horses and cows and such in the country so all I could think of was "I need green and I need pinwheels"...so that's what I did!
 For Christmas Fabric Bee, Corley asked for improv Christmas blocks.
 In Honeybees, we did these strip star blocks.
 For Aqua and Orange Bee, Alix wanted these square in a square blocks-- the one above and below.

 In Twelve Month Quilting Bee, Cassey asked for these strip square blocks.
 For another Christmas Fabric Bee, Marci asked for strip star blocks as well... I did a lot of strippin' this month!
In the Aqua and Red Bee- Lynne asked for a block of our choice.  I have been having a thing for stars lately so I made a star... of course, right after I posted the picture on flickr, another group member made a WAY better star.  Oh well!

No comments:

Post a Comment