Monday, July 18, 2011

Lovely Panel Baby Quilt

 This quilt was actually made by my mom.  She saw the panel and thought it was cute.  She went completely out of her box and bought this fabric that was much more ME than HER.  Since I am the one who ended up binding it, I am posting it on my blog!
 It is a simple panel and border, but I think that is the best and easiest way to do baby quilts!
 The quilting was done on a long arm and actually looks like clovers, but it also looks like these flowers and I think it looks great!
 The fabric line is Moda Lovely.
 The back was pieced with the extra fabric.. why go buy a separate fabric for the back when you can piece together your leftovers and it looks much more interesting!?!

More babies coming soon around these parts, so I think that this one is spoken for already!

1 comment:

  1. very pretty! i like the simplicity and brightness of it :o)
    sewsewawesome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete