Saturday, July 2, 2011

Joining Make Mine Modern Swap!

So, I have just joined the Make Mine Modern swap.  I know, another swap but I have been waiting for this one to open up because it seems like the swaps are really great and I am excited to make things for my partner!  Anyways, we needed to make a mosaic of things we like and our tastes and this is mine!

1. change purse, 2. Louise Pleated Wristlets, 3. Red and Aqua Winding Ways, 4. Australasian Bee Quilt Finished - front, 5. scalloped fabric garland, 6. "Spot On" Circle Quilt, 7. Doll Quilt Swap 10 Complete, 8. cathedral windows, 9. habitat by Jay McCarroll, 10. cosmetic pouch Riley Blake fabric, 11. Cascade Quilt, 12. Bumper in crib 1, 13. Supernova quilt, 14. Swap Ornaments from Amy, 15. DQS10 quilt finished, 16. For Make Mine Modern, 17. Breeze half apron 2, 18. Pillow in action, 19. Aviary 2 Quilt-FINISHED, 20. Blockwork Orange Quilt-FINISHED

No comments:

Post a Comment