Monday, July 11, 2011

July's Quilting Book Club project

From May through August, the Quilting Book Club has been working through four projects out of this book:
It is a great book filled with simple, fairly quilt designs and patterns.  I am enjoying improving my skills with these more basic quilts.  Plus, they're gorgeous and it is fun!!
For July, we are doing the "Knotted Squares" pattern.  It requires a Jelly Roll and a solid.  I chose to work with the Moda Hideaway line and some yellow Kona I had on hand. 

I've since been happily cutting and sewing.  I am really nervous about getting behind on the monthly projects so I have made a real effort to keep to the deadlines.  So far, so good. 

Here are the next two books that our book club will be working with:


No comments:

Post a Comment