Saturday, August 20, 2011

MMM Sent!

My Make Mine Modern was sent off to my partner last week, but I was not thinking and completely forgot to take pictures.  LUCKILY for me, my partner loved it and took lots!
I made her a tablerunner (from Ty Pennington's Impressions line) that would match her new curtains, a pouch, a pincushion and included a pattern because she has girls that she likes to make clothing for.  I also loaded her up on fabric because I am a fabric hoarder myself and who doesn't LOVE fabric?  I always feel so relieved when I know my partner has received her package and when she approves the contents therein.  This was a fun parcel to put together and I hope my partner enjoys it!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Erin,

    These are gorgeous! Wish I could have seen them in person. You have a lot of talent in mothering and quilting.

    Your children are precious. It has been wonderful to get to know their personalities.

    Love,
    LaRene

    ReplyDelete