Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Quilting Becca's Quilt

 My new friend, Becca (she is in my quilt guild), asked me to quilt her queen size quilt.  She made it with Amy Butler fabric and is simply GORGEOUS.  I kind of want to keep it but I am sure she wouldn't appreciate that.  You can find more of her creations on her blog.

 I hope she is happy with it... I think it came out really nice.
 If you visit Becca's blog, you will find more pictures of the quilt top (and I imagine as soon as she gets it tomorrow, she will probably post a finished picture before too long.  Since I only did the quilting, I wanted to focus my pictures on that.
 I really do love the pattern she used for this quilt.  I love how it really showed off her fabrics!
 She has a really pretty blue pieced back.  Originally we were going to go for a blue thread on the back, but we opted for the white instead and I think it was a great choice.


Now all she has to do is bind this HUGE quilt... have fun!!!

3 comments:

  1. Erin! This looks great! I'm so excited to get it (not to bind it, ha!) tomorrow.

    The back looks great!

    And the pictures look great too.

    Yaaaaaah! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete