Saturday, April 30, 2011

Love U!

 I know some friends who don't like to find out what they are having before they have it... I know, it's crazy talk.  But, my friend Ren is this way, so I made her this cute lil' baby blanket that would work for either gender.
 I believe this line is by Moda-- LOVE U SUNSHINE-- and I just LOVE the little owls.  They're too cute.
 I used the center of a panel for the middle/main part of the quilt and just added some simple blocks around on the sides and top and bottom.
I pieced the back with leftover fabric (the owls) and the fabric I originally bought for the back that was not big enough.  I am almost to the point where I really ought to stop buying backs until I am completely done because I never get the measurements correct!

Ren ended up having a boy, Jarom.  I was lucky enough to get to go to the hospital and snuggle buggle with that little cutie!

No comments:

Post a Comment